Toucan Wine List
- Salmon Creek Washington (House)Bright apple & pear with a bit of vanilla
- J. Lohr Riverstone Central Coast, CaliforniaPlump & rich, with flavors of apple and strawberry that are balanced with acidity & sophisticated elegance.
- Kendall Jackson Grand Reserve CaliforniaRich tropical fruit accentuated by crisp citrus & creamy vanilla. Elegant & lush.
- Rodney Strong Charlotte’s Home CaliforniaDry, medium bodied with subtle aromas of fresh citrus & pears.
- Oyster Bay Marlborough, New ZealandEnticing citrus notes and tropical flavors – youthful, elegant & fresh with a lingering, zesty finish.
- Hogue Johannisburg WashingtonTangerine & orange blossom with a naturally crisp acidity.
- Placido ItalyRefreshing, well-balanced, dry, crisp & fruity.
- Ruffino Tuscany, ItalyMedium bodied, lively & elegant. A touch of mineral lingers in the finish, with notes of lemon peel.
- Sokol Blosser Pinot Gris OregonFirm & focused with flavors of apple, fig, citrus & spice, with undertones of earth, mineral & luscious cream.
- Codorniu Classico SpainSoft with elegant citrus notes. Well balanced & refreshing.
- Umberto Fiore Moscato D’Asti ItalyAn aromatic semi-sparkling wine with half the carbonation of a typical sparkling wine.
- Moët & Chandon Imperial NV Champagne, FranceSeductive, richly flavorful & smooth combining generosity & subtlety, fullness & vigor, followed by a delicately fresh crispiness.
- Dom Perignon Champagne, FranceThe aroma is perfect, touches of light toastiness, broad yeastiness & hints of Cognac like richness.
- Beringer White Zinfandel CaliforniaFresh red berry, citrus & melon aromas & flavors.
- Peirano Viognier Lodi, CaliforniaFruity, crisp & clean, excellent with flounder, crab & mussels.
- Beringer Chenin Blanc CaliforniaAromas & flavors of peach & apricots.
- Chateau de Pizay FranceSoft, light & fresh with citrus character of lemon squeezed over apples.